Why work for us
At Delta Wellbeing, our aim is to support the most vulnerable in the community to live independently in their homes for longer using the latest Technology Enabled Care (TEC) equipment.
Through this pro-active and preventative approach and digital assistance, this helps us identify any possible health and wellbeing issues at the earliest opportunity ensuring the right support is provided to prevent a crisis.
Formerly Carmarthenshire County Council’s Careline service, which had been in operation for over 30 years, the company was set up in 2018 and now operates as a Local Authority Trading Company, still owned by the council.
Our fully bilingual Information, Advice and Assistance (IAA) service ensures clients have access to the right help and support 24/7, should they ever need it, enabling them to live the life they want. We also support Out-of-Hour's emergency calls for several local authorities and housing associations.
Be part of an extraordinary team of people, making a difference in the lives of the most vulnerable in the community.
Find out if a career with Delta Wellbeing is for you by checking this page regularly to see more details about the various roles we have to offer right now and then start your application today...
What are the benefits of working with us?
- We offer flexible working because we understand the importance of having the right work/life balance to suit your individual needs
- Full-time and part-time roles available
- Additional shifts available to boost your salary
- A fulfilling job knowing that you are making a difference to your local community
- Opportunities to progress into other roles within the team or senior positions, should you wish, helping you to develop your own personal skill set further
- You will work alongside a great team who continuously work together to deliver the best service
Whether you have experience working within the social care field, knowledge of care through supporting a loved one, are currently retired but have the right skills that could be of benefit to a service that supports our most vulnerable, or maybe looking to gain valuable work experience towards your educational studies, we have opportunities to suit everyone’s needs.