General enquiries

Please use this form to request a call back. Call backs are available 24/7 including bank holidays. We will make every effort to return your call promptly. However, actual call back times may vary during busy periods.

If you are calling to report an out-of-hours problem, please do not complete this form, please use our report an out-of-hours emergency form, this includes emergency housing repairs.

If you are a resident in Carmarthenshire concerned about a vulnerable or older person and would like to request a social care assessment, please visit the Carmarthenshire County Council website and complete their online form.

If you would like more information about our services and would like one of our team to call you back, please complete this form:

(No spaces between numbers)